Categories of Membership
There are 3 categories of Organisational Membership and 8 categories of individual membership within ASTRO 3D. Individuals can represent an organisation or be an individual member of ASTRO 3D. However, in order to be a Chief Investigator an individual must represent a Collaborating Organisation with membership and in order to be a Partner Investigator an individual must represent a Partner Organisation with membership.
The categories of Individual Membership are:
- Chief Investigators ‐ CIs
- Partner Investigators – PIs
- Associate Investigators – AIs
- Research Staff
- Professional Staff
Conditions of Membership
All members of ASTRO 3D must:
- support the goals, objectives and research of ASTRO 3D;
- follow the correct process for joining, maintaining and leaving ASTRO 3D;
- accept the right of the ASTRO 3D Executive Committee to refuse membership to any organisation or person at any time;
- accept the legal obligations that the Administering Organisation has with the ARC;
- abide by all ASTRO 3D policies, including those related to intellectual property;
- accept that all disputes regarding membership will be referred to the Centre Director; and
- accept that membership is not transferable.
The details of each type of ASTRO 3D individual membership are detailed in the Membership Policy linked below.